Small groups are the best way to experience the Galapagos Islands. This is an intimate retreat with 16 sellable spaces assuming single/doublé/triple occupancy across nine rooms. Each room is tastefully decorated and has its own private terrace. There are three lounges in the two hotel buildlings and so free space is never an issue.
Boat excursions to the most spectacular outlying islands to Santa Cruz have maximum 16 people onboard. And, the group will have the expertise of a Certified Galapagos Naturalist Guide to accompany them on all tours and excursions.
The island excursions are full day events and include a land and snorkel element. Mask and fins are provided and lunch is on the boat itself. There is more than ample opportunity to get in the water with sea lions, rays, turtles on each excursion days. Naturally, we can’t guarantee what animal encounters will be like, but you are most likely to observe sharks, sea lions, penguins, marine iguanas and blue-footed boobies and a whole plethora of other unique species.
Our 8-day/7-night package includes :
- Three full day boat trips to Bartolome, North Seymour & South Plazas or Santa Fe Islands
- Guided visit to Charles Darwin Station and the Highlands of Santa Cruz
- Excursion to Tortuga Bay Beach
- Three meals a day
- Ensuite-air conditioned accommodations
- Private transfers to and from Baltra airport
- and, of course, the retreat program itinerary as set by you or your team
Most meals will be served at the hotel, and some meals in local restaurants. All the food is delicious and can be vegetarian or include meat and fish options
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
YOGA & WELLNESS FOCUS RETREATS
Our yoga studio looks out onto nature and it’s not uncommon to see a Giant Tortoise strolling by during class. The beautiful bamboo flooring and full windows placed for views of sunrise and sunset to greet you each time you unroll your mat.The studio is fully stocked with Manduka ProLite yoga mats, cork blocks and Yogitoes straps. It is also equipped with a sound system, iPod dock and a hot/cold ventilation system for maximum comfort.
Group rates include:
- Ensuite accommodation at Semilla Verde on Santa Cruz Island, Galapagos
- Daily Yoga (at teacher’s discretion on cruising adventure days)
- Three meals a day
- Naturalist accompanied visit to the Charles Darwin Station
- Naturalist accompanied day trips to Bartolomé, South Plazas and North Seymour Islands
- Snorkeling and swimming on all day excursions
- Two dinners in Puerto Ayora
- Naturalist accompanied Highland Tour (pit craters, lava tunnels and cloud forest and wild tortoises)
- Yoga practice & kayaking at Tortuga Bay Beach
- 12 acres of private walking paths to explore (wild Giant Tortoises roam the property)
- Transfers to and from the airport (on arrival and departure days only)
Pamper yourself and your partner with a choice of massage techniques, natural body treatments and aesthetic effects. Or, you might want to have your own private yoga class.
We contract local therapists/teachers who work to the highlest levels of profesionalism and care to leave you feeling relaxed, renewed and revitalised.
Spa treatments include;
- Body Exfoliation
- Body Wraps
- Footcare & Pedicure
Spa services are offered at the hotel or in town with advanced reservation only.